he makes a fantasy ring, which och remotely resembles the original ring.
We all saw minor improvements on all the rings, these are usually the cut edges of the leaves, the differences in turtles are small. All this suggests that the rings were completed manually, but we know that such improvements would not be necessary if the ring comes out of the press. therefore, my conclusion, it was casting, I was convinced of this when I got a 44-year-old ring and when I created a copy of it, I was able to study it very carefully. I also noticed that some types of rings wandered from one year to another, for example, I saw a ring of 43 years old, completely identical to my ring of 44 years old, which says that there were several models of skulls (because usually the rings differ in different skulls). The method of casting for me personally is still open. Because There are definitely differences between the original rings and my copies. So the casting method itself was not casting using wax (as I do). By the way, from those rings that I saw in discussions and sold on the Internet, I saw 3 rings (2 rings - 30s and one 40s) that have defects (either bubble or even large non-spilled areas), which again speaks about the theory of casting, otherwise they would not exist (I personally have not seen stamped rings with similar defects). But as I wrote, it seems to me that Garr had his own way of casting, I think it can be understood if you read the literature of that time about the methods that existed then. Just as it seems to me there is a difference in the production of rings of the 30s and 40s.