Originally Posted By: goodtimes
im sorry too say this, but i think militarynut is a nut! he is rude and is a cocky guy! kick me off this website as I dont care anymore! never seen such a grumpy guy and most guys don't seem too care!
every other post on this forum has this guy yelling at people! fights are not a rare thing on this forum!

cheers Todd

He hasn't been nice to me either. He called me rude for just posting a photo a a couple rings. I don't know him so I don't want to say anything bad about him, but I don't understand why people get behind a computer screen and just try to start fights. I did notice by reading numerous other threads that he types out long mean comments and then ends them by saying thanks and god bless like he was just being nice all along. I just started on this forum but I think I will stick to war relics. It seems like this place is just a small club of 5 guys who say all their stuff is original and everyone else's is fake. I've read 30 threads and this pattern is easy to see. I will check out the daggers part of this forum, hopefully it is a little more friendly than the rings..