Russ
Please post the letter or e-mail on the forum.. As was the condition Tom stated..
Not a link...
You seem to have no problem with computer skills on the other forum with your negative posts about Tom..
So Russ I never heard back from you on the other forum, will you be at the MAX show to take me up on my offer of two different free Damascus reference books I have set aside for you?

They are a big help to (serious) collectors.
I posted on the other forum to Help with new and young collectors at the MAX show I will give away a limited number of books I imported on Damascus steel By Manfred Sachse.. And also another on Wootz and Persian blades..
This is for the MAX show only....
Doing this to help with promoting a good collecting attitude and to help promote the hobby..
Those who know me know what I collect and know that I am a collector 1st.. Will be sharing my table at the MAX..
If a dealer out there has a new and serious collector bring them by and see if I can set them up with a book... It will help you and the hobby.. A educated buyer is the best buyer...
As far as the thread any problems with items Tom sells it is covered in the letter.
Do I belong to a circle or a (camp) I do not..
But I really do enjoy this hobby and always trying to learn more...
Regards: James Brown

Collector of Edged Weapon art.