Serge... you are 100% correct. No I have not seen all 3rd reich rings.. But I've seen enough on these rings in the last almost 40 years to know there was probably one maker , or one master and others made them with working dies to know they all have the same characteristics...

Something else. and this goes for rings, helmets, medals/badges, equipment etc. The USSR broke up 90/91. My wifes cousins were some of the very first diggers . I met them in the mid 90s and still plenty coming up from the ground then. For 15 years I went to Warsaw/Kiev every year, sometimes twice a year.

No matter what or who tells you,,and this is law brother,, - Being ground dug is not a provenance. It does not make it authentic. I've been to plenty of digs,,seen plenty of things that weren't true. Seen many crazy things. Enough that by 2000 I stopped collecting ID tags after collecting them for 10 years..
My wifes cousins introduced me to plenty of diggers who had items they swore on their mothers they dug,,but were in fact fake and fantasies.