hi vern
thank you very much for your help with posting these two rings for me the first is my s/a ring thats been in my collection for over thirty years hope every one like . went to the union new jersey military show saterday the show had at least thirty empty tables as far as rings was concerned it appeared the russians had the fake rings cornered one russian dealer had a small box of all kinds of fake rings i said thanks then i went to his friends table same thing all fake even the ss honor ring he had was terribly fake . but i managed to find this great war worn skull ring the inside does have a mark appers to read fr and i think a silver mark but sorry cant make it out then i found a great ww2 u.s.paratroopers fighting knife with m-6 leather sacabard in high 90s condition blade mktd case also dated 1943 on blade the m-6 leather scabard is also marked 1943 so all in all it was worth the trip for me spending my childrens inheridence money hope you guys like the s/a ring that i believe is marked 935 silver content god bless all andy militarynut