Originally Posted By: Byzanti
Well man here's what u know- the sellers a disrespectful arrogant unrepentant fraudster who should be expelled from waf for continuing to rip people off. The guy who sells him the crap also sells the same crap on eBay and gunbroker. You read my comments on waf. Chris thought it was bad, so did Gaspare. I posted the wrong ring foto, sorry - haven't got to posting the other. This trigger guy here thinks it's great. (Read any of Gaspare's "retirement" comments?). Here's what I do when there's this much doubt. I don't buy it. It may be good, possibly. It might be cast. This seller thinks Gaspare doesn't know what he's talking about and that his "ss runic" ring from afrika is authentic. Buy only from old, established REPUTABLE collections as a newbie. And don't listen to the obvious bad guys who have populated our forum like cockroaches. Save ur money, buy another ring. This seller mr I need a coffee or whomever would never take it back if it ended up fake anyway. He's already tripled down on this piece. I really can't advise u any further man, that's the truth! Good luck and happy hunting!

That is basically the same conclusion I have come to. I just found it interesting that someone has the same ring, but regardless I'm going to be patient and wait for something that is unquestionably original, even though I really want one now, it will be better to wait. I didn't realize the guy who sold the seller this ring also sells on gunbroker and eBay. He seems to have a good reputation on warrelics forum, I'm surprised he hasn't been kicked off. No one has said for sure that his rings are bad, some say they are all good, and others think most are questionable. My common sense has told me to wait it out. I find it hard to believe that any digger would find so many rings, it just seems fishy.

Hopefully someone respectful will be have a ring to sell soon and then I can jump on it.