For those of you that defend Tom W here are my two experiences in 1994 I sold two mint triple engraved German Weimar swords to Tom at the Max they were mint un-issued I needed the money for a show purchase and sold cheap to Tom He asked if I would accept a checque I said I needed to cash here and he said no problem his branch was the same one that was in the expo parking lot. He assured me that I wouldnt have a problem. The bank said they would not redeem/cash as he was out of state. They said Tom would have to attend to endorse. I took checque back to Tom and asked for his help. He said he was far too busy to go to parking lot branch......about 12 years ago I purchased RAD em from his offerring the throat had several gashes where someone had whacked it with the blade NOT in his description and Tom's descriptions were famous I settled for a few old offerrings as compensation never bought from him again I will stand in front of him and say these two experiences Always preferred Tom Johnson cheers Ryan