A price reduction is a bump, insofar as the post is sent back to the top ,,, Bob is a good guy, like most other high volume sellers he posts in multiple forums. He usually doesn't have many price reductions because he has such a good grasp on the market and pricing that he starts off realistically and often sells without the need for a reduction.

Ok, so I guess I'll just deal with the aggravation of seeing 90% of new posts that come up just a lower and lower price, and maybe just bump more often myself the few times I list something for sale to avoid getting instantly buried. Only problem with that, personally not my style, I would feel juvenile and desperate doing things like that.

Just wondering why opinions were asked for in the first place instead of just saying "No, bad idea, thread locked !"
I don't see anything "convoluted" about having to wait a whole 5 days before bumping a sales post - Especially considering most sellers accept offers as well.
If anything, I think that would make this place more organized and mature, without having to sift through endless sales ads to find actual militaria topics.

Last edited by Skynyrd; 08/30/2016 12:45 AM.

Doug