hi gaspare
thanks for your help here on this so called ss honor ring on an auction site stevie wonder was blind and even he could see that this ring is either been switched or fake . as you mentioned you have seen a few of don boyles certifications that were altered and rings that don certified with his certification and then were exchanged with a fake ring by these greedy dealers eventuly the fake ring reaches don boyle for his certification then the crap hits the fan and the screams by the buyer i have been ripped off then the dealer says don boyle is wrong hell he only wrote the book why is he wrong . as far as him getting on forums guess you know why he told every body years ago no thanks who ever gets this ring i would advise him to sent it to don boule express mail for certification real or not real he gets the same fee . i can say this i would never buy anything from any auction unless the auctioneer guarentees me the ring and certification is real money back no questions asked plus 250.00 to re certifi it or dont buy it . sorry to many clowns out there buy from honest dealers you will feel better off paying the price and you will be happy you only get what you pay for best andy militarynut