Ultrasmith is right. Anyone looking for an original ring WITH Don Boyle's COA can contact Andy at Militarynut.com I have no connection with them. This is where DON would send you, and he'll vouch for the authenticity of Andy's TKRings and the D.B.COA that comes with them. They currently have rings from $7000 to $9000. I'm sure a heavily worn ring would cost considerably less than that. Just contact him and tell him that's what you're looking for. Regardless of the origin, I can't stress enough to make sure it's got that pesky COA, or that you can acquire one before purchase is final. Then, you'll sleep like a baby. Don't succumb to the dreaded "totenkopfringophobia". Just acquire and/or vet the purchase through the proper channels, and the payoff will be worth it. The economy is pathetic, but you notice that you don't see very many people in a hurry to sell their rings. In fact, 9 out of 10 doctors agree that totenkopfringophobia can be cured merely with the acquisition of an original TK ring.