The hanger appears to be a fake. I would not buy it, if it were sold alone. The cross guard could be authentic, but I doubt it came with the dagger originally. The blade shows a 1936 manufacturing date, which means it could have had a nickel-silver guard originally. However, the district mark, Roman numeral I, had pretty much been faxed out by the time most RZM marked blades appeared. There are exceptions, but I'm not convinced this is one. The guard area around the numbers looks as though it was filed, ground, or otherwise distorted, perhaps to make the blade shoulders fit. You would not see this on a factory original dagger with nickel-silver guards. The lower scabbard fitting could be plated. It's difficult to tell. That, in itself, is not necessarily a "red flag" for a 1936 dagger, but it is a point to consider. The screws on the lower fitting are the type with flat heads. These are normally seen on very early political daggers and were phased out prior to 1936 for the most part, if not totally. This dagger, baded on the photos, which do not depict the entire dagger, is highly suspect, at best. I would not purchase the dagger. Other than the hanger, it appears to be a "parts" dagger.