Herman, you never answered my question but said there were several ways to insert a daimond into the griplate without breaking the griplates or rivits, do you think i would be stupid enough to pry out a daimond on one of my hjs!!!

i have tried to insert a daimond into an old hj knife as an experiment a few years back with an origional fishscale/pimpeled daimond & it is impossible without destroying the 2 prongs!!!

i personally at the moment do not own a hj knife with a solid red daimond but have owned several in the past & all had good movement with no damage to the rivits ect so there must be some good about that fact,

you say people take a bad conditioned hj knife & take the nice daimond out of the griplate for a better conditioned knife?, this to me is total madness & something you made up in your head to shut us guys up just because you dont believe in solid reds, imo you find a lot more bad conditioned knifes with the accepted daimonds more than you find the solid reds,

if you dont want to add anymore of your opinions to this thread thats fine by me but please listen to other peoples ideas & opinions before condeming the good old solid reds wink

You call me a hopeless case for only trying to find out if solid reds are genuine or fake

what kind of person are you to judge me?, do you think you are far superior to us little
guys because you are a Moderator ?

To me you can be arrogant & very negative when its suits you sir
Regards Mac 66.