The contribution of ALMA:
Hallo,
in meiner Sammlung befindet sich ein NPEA-Dolch des Herstellers WMW mit Alumiumparierstange und der Nummer 22. Der Sch�ler wohnte in Donaueschingen, die n�chste Napolaschule w�re Rottweil. Vielleicht kann ich mit meinem Beitrag zu weiteren Erkenntnissen bez�glich der Napolaschule weiterhelfen.
Ich w�rde auch noch gern Bilder von diesem NPEA-Dolchs einf�gen allerdings ist das mir nicht m�glich.
Gru�
ALMA

Hello,
in my collection there is a NPEA dagger mm WMW with ALUMINIUM CROSSGUARDS and #22. The pupil did live at Donaueschingen, the next NPEA school would be Rottweil. Perhaps I can help with my contribution to further knowledge concerning NPEA schools.
I would like to show pics of my dagger but i am not able.
Greetings ALMA.

Hallo Alma!
Erst einmal Willkommen im Forum. Sende mir die Fotos unter [email protected] und ich werde mich bem�hen sie hier zu zeigen. Bitte wenn m�glich Beitr�ge in Englisch zu verfassen, hier kann n�mlich kaum jemand in Deutsch korrespondieren, daher auch bis jetzt keine Antwort auf deinen Beitrag...

Hello Alma!
First let me welcome you to the forum.. Send me the pics and I will try to publish them here. Please do contributions in english as nearly nobody here can correspond in german therefore here no answer untill now...

It is interesting to hear from another marked aluminiom crossguard WMW, directly from the pupil itself, which seems to proof the originality of these daggers!

Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.