Hello everybody,

About 1,5 year ago,I had to stop collecting for personal matters,and sold my whole collection,including all my books,and unfortunately all my dress bayonets.I wish I had kept a few,but I didn't.

Things have cleared up now,and it was a nice email from a collector,a few weeks ago,that got me back into the hobby,and I am thankfull to Billy for doing so.

I am slowly catching up with the hobby now,I forgot a few things here and there,but I am working on it.

Off course I had to buy a few pieces again,and I am very happy with my first bayonets,of my "second" collection.
The long FM has a great L&E logo on it,and I learned that these are getting hard to find.I am glad having it,and it's even better knowing it comes from a great collection.
The short FM is a WKC,with a police knot.I always had a thing for these knots.
The also bought a book again,I've learned a lot from it in the past,and I just had to have it again.I bought it from a fellow collector,it is signed by Mr Wheeler,and am very happy having it.
I hope I can enjoy the hobby for a long time now,and looking forward,posting,and reading here.

All the best,
Jeremy

KIP 015.jpg (87.27 KB, 93 downloads)

Kind regards,Jeremy