well that thread has taken a bit to read.I follow both forum and the big thing seems to be can we trust the dealers .I admit there seem to be some real high end stuff appering as of latley.But in truth can you change human nature.We are driving by greed .No one person will admit it but we see a wonderful ss had a steal of a deal from some dead gi estate first thing and i mean the first thing i better get that before some one else does.Not oh I will wait a day or I should call someone and say hey i found a dagger over here i dont want it you should buy it.Well dealers are the same .Do they alter yep will they admit it nope.I am not saying every one does cause well i dont know know but as stated on the other fourm if you got burnt and can prove it post your side allow the other to defend them self if they don't well that kinda says it.As in the case of mr. houston I have never dealt with him I have talked with him Seems like a very pleasent person.I do not feel he defend his side on line on either forum so If i am asked to pass judgement I say Guilty as charged he did have ample time to respond.Now on to his penelty I think it is said and done mr. houston please contiue to give us your knowledge and wisdom as such you know contiue to do business please sir no more of this.Gentleman nothing speaks loudier than money if you don't like a such dealer easy don't spend with them they will be gone in a very short time we all gotta eat .By the way I don't give a damn about spelling or grammer so don't bust my chops over it. my two cent