Oh my, what a lot of posts by new people to me too, awesome, and, staring at the screen unsure of what to respond! Im truely honoured guys, gosh .. stammer-stammer .. Ill just go by them 1 by 1?

Originally Posted By: Wim
..Even a dull old penny would..

Originally Posted By: SSman
..does take some very excellent..

Weeeell guys, not sure, Im just havin a freak with the things a bit, and then Im only pushing the clickettybutton, honestly, many of them dont need much to make it look great, they are nicelooking, Im not making them do that, but, thanks for the compliment Still, even simple Abzeichen, maybe not even intresting to anyone, it has no swastika or symbol, just a little farm, or house, or trees, but even that looks stunning! Ill attach one yes? A very simple pin, but, just look at it! Someone had fun making that! And you can see, they didnt get made for throwing away ... theres a bunch of these, for Gau Koblenz-Trier, already discussed here. Thers like 6 designs in this little series but maybe more, sometimes even Ti�ste finds something new! Made by at least 2 makers; Robinson in Oberstein und H�he, and the one that did this one; Ziemer und S�hne, also in Oberstein, this maker finishes pins a little bit tidier. Ziemers Prasidialkanzlei number is 111. There exist a company called Ziemer und S�hne today but they say this started in 1959. Anyways, simple pin and maybe not very intresting but it looks great and I like it much!

Originally Posted By: Denny Gaither
..the most informative ..

Hello mister Gaither! Thanks for the compliment, Im very happy you like this, and honoured by your remark, I dont know if it is, but Im only havin fun, so, maybe, thats helps? Anyways, Im clumbsy with this so quickly rushing on before I ruin anything ... Your gun! Now THAT is amazing, I never ever anywhere saw anything like that? I would guess KdF is not about shooting BUT shooting is also sports so, yes, why not? "Eigentum des Sportamtes" on it, and the Kraft durch Freude marking, wow, its awesome to see this!! I truly know nothing of a shooting training program but definately will look for anything I can find! Guns are illegal here for people to have, only the wrong ones have guns, but pelletguns are not illegal, if you have it indoor, or shoot it on your own terrain and the pellet stays on your own terrain, and the gun aint visible to anyone not on your terrain. Something like that. I made a little Google and found this, maybe your gun now? Very very jealousy-inspiring your gun Denny, reckon its totallly impossible to find another! Enjoy it very much but you surely will. Anschutz still makes shooters. There is a pelletgun here, and I shot it a few times, but, too many birds and bunnies and others around and I dont want to hurt any of these. Still, your gun, very very epic! Does it shoot still? Do you shoot it? As soon as I find anything KdF-Schie�erei Ill post, yes? Thank you so so much for sharing your KdF-treasure! Good show that! And totally new to me!

William SIR I dont understand caliber, but, the gun here so not Dennys �bergewehr is a standard 4.5mm, and thats like a .177, I have the box of little pellets here tell me this *LOL* But its an old gun, and Im told pimped, or upgraded in shootingforce, whatever thats called? It goes further/harder then it did originally. The pellets are not ~~quite~~ that 4.5 size, but a bit bigger? So these are unstandard 4.52, which, well, obviously exist, you can buy these, and the standard 4.5 pallets just fall thru the barrel, too little. But the gun over at the link above is 4mm too, you maybe need to make your own pellets? Or make them smaller? But, Dennys gun, looks like a real gun, not a pelletgun, like the one here? The pellets look like real bullets?

Originally Posted By: Denny Gaither
.. Bill, I've even learned a bit more about the Salamander Shoe Company on pages 4 & 5 of this thread..

Ha ha, YES, no! Not offtopic at all! And if it is, never anything new without a bit offtopicing, no? Its great to see these! Great you found out about it, Salamander Schuhfabriken marking, nice, epic to see things fall in bigger pictures! is 1915 the year, or the model?

Thank you,
KR

Gau_Koblenz_Trier_1.jpg (121.28 KB, 137 downloads)
Front
Gau_Koblenz_Trier_2.jpg (121.01 KB, 138 downloads)
Closeup
Gau_Koblenz_Trier_3.jpg (120.3 KB, 136 downloads)
Closeup back

Nichts ist Ende, nichts ist Anfang.