Originally Posted By: lloyd

I don't know if this is what you are looking for but go to bookfinder.com and put this in to search for Book is in German!: Die Braunschweiger Husaren im Weltkriege 1914-1918. Hier in 2 B�nden komplett ! - 1. 1914 - 1915. / 2. 1916 bis 1918.

Hi Lloyd!

Yes that looks truly like a very impressive book! What a price tho, no? Wow .. I see 2 books, not a set, both only the volume 1? For 80 bucks. And the set of 2 books volume 1 and volume 2, for 600? Woops! Ofcourse if you buy just the volume 1, youll see, the info you really want? Is in book 2 Thanks for that tip, this is great to hunt for! Do you have it? Seems it has lotsof shots!
Ive got a little bit of background put together from books and magazines and sites, maybe I should post that? Maybe someone someday can add info? Or not ...

I was also looking at "Freiwilliger J�ger bei den Totenkopfhusaren" by Karl Litzmann, but, these are WAY expensive too? And mainly text, some 2 shots or something. Totenkopfhusaren, is Leibhusaren Regiment 1, Leibhusaren Regiment 2 K�nigin Viktoria, and the Braunschweiger 17. and 92. Infanterie Regiment. The Braunschweiger pinned the skull I posted above and the ones Williams Katalog show on the headwear, and, the Preu�ischen Husaren plus Danziger Polizei and Danziger Feurwehr had these for small skullies, right? So, not the gorgeously big busbyskulls, but the Schirmm�tzen Totenk�pfchen. The finish is rubbed off and it was buried in dirt and roughly cleaned, but, all details are there; the cracks and trianglelike nosey and inward raised little eyes and the double row of tiny teeth.

Bye,
KR

Preu�ischen_Traditionsabzeichen_1c.jpg (107.21 KB, 93 downloads)
Front
Preu�ischen_Traditionsabzeichen_2c.jpg (110.88 KB, 91 downloads)
Front closeup
Preu�ischen_Traditionsabzeichen_3c.jpg (121.26 KB, 92 downloads)
Back
Preu�ischen_Traditionsabzeichen_4c.jpg (121.29 KB, 92 downloads)
Back closeup

Nichts ist Ende, nichts ist Anfang.