This is a quite nice 'Group' photo which Gary9 has OK'd for me to Post. (Gary enjoys tempting me, when a TeNo subject is also shown!) This Photo 'begs' for a review of the Many wonderful Uniform types shown!

(1) The Wasserschultzpolizei officer on the far Right is 'showing' a new boat to Gauleiter Dr. Jury, and other dignitaries. The boat has green foliage (evergreens) on the Oar-Locks - which is a christening custom.

� The Visor Eagle of the Wasserschultzpolizei officer is the !LARGEST! one that I've ever seen! Huge! (But, I've only seen less than a dozen, so perhaps it is not as Special, as I feel that it is?) Your Opinion?

(2) 2nd from RT. - Allgemeine SS Officer, with 32 or 52 on RT. Collar Tab / Patch. ? It Probably ID's an SS Standart/Sturm in Austria?

(3) 3rd from RT. - Gauleiter Dr. Jury in Pary Overcoat - BUT, his Arm Band is Not the Ornate type usually associated with a high NSDAP Official?

(4) 4th from RT. - PolizeiGeneral (Collar Tabs seen) with the ?Black Lapels on a High Officer's Great Coat? (or were these Green, for Polizei?)

(5) 5th from RT. - (in background) The Visor Cocquard (?sp) is unusual - perhaps it is for Zoll?

(6) 6th from RT. - (Gary knew that I'd find it!) TeNo Landesfuhrer Walther Junecke (LG XVII -Wien) - ID'd by his famous dueling scar on the left cheek & the distinctive LF Collar tab.

(7) OTHERS -
� 3 TeNo Officers with XVII on the RT. Collar Tab - denoting that they are
....assigned to TN LF Junecke's Staff.
� SS (Waffen) High Ranking Officer
� Another Polizei High Ranking Officer, in Greatcoat.

(8) DATE - based Only on the TeNo Uniform, I feel that the Photo is prior to Mid 1943, when the TN "Cog" was removed from the Dunkelblau Uniforms (via dated Photo Evidence, with no supporting Regulations - Yet!)
The Other Uniform types, may also point to a Date Range, as well.

What a neat Photo to examine! Some different Uniform types for everyone.
Plus, it's a pretty nice Boat... Txs, Dave/dblmed

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]