quote:
Or similar, explain to me how the SS who were murdered at Dauchau were deserving of their deaths at the hands of liberated inmates and US Soldiers (as they had only just arrived and took over control of the camp after the guards & administration had fled...). These people were more than likely 100000% innocent but at a concentration camp and SS.

First of all Donald,please stay, this type of knowledge as you say,is crucial for those who collect SS. Ive always felt it important to know whats behind and items existance.Too many young collectors like it because of the runic symbols and the black which for them fits right in with the love of extreme anything in the world today,"its cool" and "synister". But they take little time to read and learn.
I not unlike Fran, have read many books on the subject but I find my knowledge limited without the chance to spend hours,days like yourself to study.

Fran,after reading the quote above I found myself thinking,when Waffen SS troops were sent to the Camp to replace the guerds who ran off, what was going through there heads when they saw what they were guarding? Was that not the perfect opportunity for them to change what they saw to distance themselves from the system?Yet they as we all know, just followed orders.Why on earth would thier commander allow what he saw to continue and follow orders to guard it and protect it from advancing allies? This is why tis subject is so complex, I guess one would have to have know some of the characters involved and thier mindset at the time to understand fully what was going on. A man like Donald devotes his time to study this and to share it here.A free university level lecture that I feel priviledged to be exposed. to.