Where can I find a copy of this. "Helmut Krausnick Anatomy of the SS State"
quote:
Originally posted by Donald Abenheim:
quote:
Originally posted by Stephan Wahl:
Oh and, PS. Don't worry about insulting me or my family. As long as you come with well researched findings and supported "arguements", as you did, and not some slue of crazy accusations it's a good debate.

You are surely acquainted with my professional bona fides and my qualifications of various kinds to generalize about this material both in an antiquarian dimension as well as its historical aspect. Further, if you re-read my posts here and elsewhere in their number, you will not find anything, I warrant, that even in the slightest could be characterized as "crazy accusations," actually. If you are interested in sound, scholarly work on the Einsatzgruppen or any other aspect of the SS, I shall be happy to provide you with the relevant titles of great merit. I travel frequently to Europe and buy all that I can on this at times controversial and much misunderstood subject; I also interact with scholars working on this subject as well. And, I am engaged in a scholarly project on just this score, actually, with more than antiquarian interest in the here and now.

SSTK Oberbayern