Vetter, First of all, I have not insinuated a single accusation on this topic other that being totally amazed that you have never posted these very rare daggers on GDC since becoming a member 5 years ago. Stating that you have 6 SS Chain Daggers that you will be soon posting, had me crying in my beer that me, being the biggest SS dagger nut of all, and having to wait for 5 years to see these and the other high leaders daggers that you posted Saturday. When I commented about these beautiful SA's on the forum, in came the influx of emails telling me sadly that the daggers were not yours. Several members had searched your past post and forwarded those as well.

You have a lot of friends on GDC and have since the beginning. You have never had anything other than kind words on every one of my post or topics. When a new collector is excited about obtaining their first tinnie or EKII to start their collection, the whole membership of GDC is just as excited for them as they are. All that a person need to be on this site, is himself and nobody else. You'll never be judged by the materialistic items that you own in this world, nor the accomplishments that you did purely to merit yourself.

US Honorable Veteran, 35 year 3rd Reich collector, Bell Helicopter employee, Black Belt martial artist, and owner of those High Leader SA's. If these that you stated in your past posts are you My Friend, I kneel down on my dagger and apologize to the world. Just be you Donnie................ that is all that anybody ever wanted.

JR

Colorado.JPG (38.84 KB, 1118 downloads)