quote:
Originally posted by zorro:
Original early nickel silver textbook M36 Average condition,$8000.00 Original M33 maker marked Average condition $4000.00 Total for both $12000.00 Original M36 non-textbook with makermarked dagger,but right as rain got it from the vet $8000.00 Extremly rare M33 with no maker or group mark made that way at the factory vet pickup I'm a good guy so I'll let it go at a good price $6500.00. $14500.00 and thats not even the right person at the right time price.Both of them nice and shiney.They would be easier to make then to try and find one.I would think if the no-maker mark M33 came from the factory that way .They would have a group mark at least from the group level.I'm just being the devils advocate. Red Face (Devil Face)

Hello Zorro.
I don't think I understand your point of view.
How can a scarce dagger like the SS 1936 "Chained" may cost around US$ 8.000 and, according to MOST members here, an extremly rare dagger like mine or Serge's can cost only around US$6.500 ?
I received several e-mails from eight different people, so far, asking for selling my dagger and the last one (today), not a dealer, offered me US$ 11.000!
There's just have to be something wrong on these numbers don't you think?
Danny.