They been way to expensive since I can remember, but the price have not incresed at the rate that daggers such as SA or SS have but it has not got near the following, But these guys raise the prices on these things every year and we have to pay it if we want them, the smaller dealers they don't raise their prices as fast but they do soon after coming close to matching the top dealers prices. Thats why I rarely buy something at full price because then and only then are we allowing them to set prices at these levels, they have without a doubt priced younger collecters out of the market for certain daggers and I won't believe anyone that can say younger people can afford to collect anything but the common daggers. While these already weathy dealers are selling these other daggers overpriced when they really don't need to anyways they have already got the market cornered, and us younger collectors which is few and far between get to buy the peas from the apple orchard because we have houses to buy and families to support but it is about them not us, not get people into the hobby about getting what they can out of the hobby. I will collect regardless, I will be happy with the peas, but alot of newer people in the hobby will not and they will take up more affordable things, I will continue buy from veterans and families of vets or search for ages to find a deal in the mess of top tier set prices on the net. I may get flak for my thought but I know more then one collecter my age that get discouraged by these prices, my s__ts common yes because I can't afford these class dividing prices. Enough from me give me some more SA's and HJ's before the prices go up after all there a SA book coming out so at least I have a few soon to be overpriced daggers Big Grin I am sorry for my ranting but it get to me and others so I speak.

Two Chained SS daggers or a New Mustang, lets see Roll Eyes
Ten Chained SS dagger or a decent middle class house, lets see Roll Eyes