Evidence Fred? One example? No, IMO speculation.
Now I KNOW there are other swords of this almost exact pattern out there and I would speculate that they all have the same or very similiar characteristics--and I don't believe they are all fakes---none in fact. But I don't own the swords or have the photos to counter you--but I hope someone would--Damast??
-- But there again--if they have the same characteristics-and I believe they do---I can guess what you will say but --I say again--experienced collectors who own and who have studied these swords for years do not agree with you--but that means nothing to you--and that IMO is your major mistake in making some of your recent statements.
and--you did say something strange--why would a fake inscription be applied to a fine damast blade. Are you saying the damast blade is fake--or not? and if not why use a good blade to make a complex fake-why not a Knight's Cross winner Army dagger-No damast needed to get the same money?--and a whole lot easier. Making a complex fake is not "money wise" when the same money can be had for less trouble. No logic here at all.IMO.
Oh--and the dress bayonet/sword etched thing. MANY --not few have imperfections. FEW , if any can be considered perfect. All or almost all can be torn apart under magnification for one feature or another.

MAX & OVMS Life Member, MAX Bd. of Experts. GDC Platinum Dealer. Collector since 1955.