I have two problems with the �Arrow/Bullseye� logo as pictured on a standard issue political dagger.

First (while more pictures are always a plus) aside from some other issues as was mentioned it appears that the depth/appearance of etch for the RZM is not the same for the �Arrow/Bullseye�. The laws of the physical universe as relates to etching would indicate that an item being etched would have the same appearance in a given piece of steel if it was done at the same time. Meaning that the two etches appear to have been done at different times.

Second, Arthur (or Artur) Eickhorn was a son of Carl Eickhorn and his business was more that of a design studio than an actual manufacturer. His logo was the �Arrow/Bullseye� which was registered in the 1920�s (and lapsed in 1930) that was used for a period by his father�s firm - but on nickel silver/silver plated dinnerware/tableware that Carl Eickhorn marketed instead of traditional Eickhorn trademarks. The rationale for it being on an SS political dagger???

As yet I have seen nothing to convince me that the piece in question is anything but a fake. FP