Denny, You are absolutely wrong! My only comment when I posted it was this "Hey Roy! You like Eick Logos? Here's one you won't see every day! This is on an SS dagger I have." You can go back and read it yourself! As I am sure you are hoping no one else does! You then asked me if it was an authentic period LOGO, Which it is, to the best of my knowledge! You also asked me if it was on an SS blade, which it also is! I never said ANYTHING about it being a period Blade or any other opinion as to it's Originality. The truth is That I was not sure of it myself. But you didn't ask my Opinion! When pressed, You FINALLY made a statement that could be researched and verified and I was able to give you a definative opinion for myself that you helped me to finalize. What all this did do was give me the oportunity to address some observations I have about the Forum in General, and I thank you for the opportunity. It seems the only way to get any ideas out about this site is in the course of a violent debate, Which EVERYBODY will come around and watch!

I agree 100% with all your sentiments about the silence around here when something comes up like this, but my whole point throughout has been that it takes more than just being willing to step up to the plate. You have to also be willing to back up a statement that something is bad, or Good for that matter, with information that will educate and enlighten and not just Demean another person. Even if you got NOTHING from the exchange, I would hope there were other readers who will think about all that was said!

Now, If you will excuse me, I have some engraving to finish, as soon as I finish drop forging the last of this batch of TENO blades I am working on! Razz Big Grin Big Grin 3FL

"Don't crush that Dwarf! Hand ME the Pliers."
Frank Zappa