Well, anger is sometimes the reward for doing the right thing, but it is a small price to pay.

As I stated earlier, the fakers and the crooks are making this hobby hard on the more novice of us, myself included.

Simply because a guy trying to get into this hobby and does not have a lot of experience does not mean he deserves to lose his money (ie; leave the fool and his money to be parted).Just because a guy doesn't know how to spot a fake does not make him a fool. He may simply be believing what appears to be a respected seller in an auditorium full of what should only be respected sellers.

That is not in the spirit is comradeship that we, as fellow collectors should have towards one another.

I realize it is a bit different for a dealer selling the same items to proclaim another dealer's item to be fake, but as a walker of the show, I see no problem with helping out a prospective buyer from becoming a sucker, and even pointing him/her in the right table or tables where genuine articles are located.

Once again, if I was sure it was a fake, I would tell them. If they don't listen, then, well, I did my part.

....tj

....tj

"Never type faster than your abilaty to comrehend werds"