Posted for Wilhelm Krieger
1922 Cased TeNo Honor Badge, by Karl Hensler

The green lining is a bit unusual, as the vast majority of cases have an off-white / cream colored lining. This is only the 2nd on of these that I've seen (& I'm sure that there are many others!) To my knowledge, there was not written specification of the color to be used for the lining - so the TN Badge manufacturers (X3: Hensler & F�hner & the "Unknown") probably subcontracted for the actual Cases, IMO.

Two (2) colors of Cases for the TeNo Honor Badge have been found. One type in very, very Dark Blue (Almost Black)- the most frequently seen, and a 2nd type in a Reddish / Maroon color. (There also may be other colors, of which I am not aware?)

Sometimes, a Collector gets really lucky, and finds a Case with either one, or rarely both, of the original labels on the reverse! One label has the matching Honor Badge Number & the 2nd Label has the recipient's name on it. ("German Police, Vol. 2" has a foto of one of these rare TeNo HB Cases.)

Wilhelm, your NET Image's file also shows your tip-top TeNo Hewer, and TeNo Officer's Dagger (& a great GPB, Gold Party Badge.) CONGRATS! You've got great collection, with only what I've seen so far! Keep it up! ... Best.. Dave/dblmed

TN_HB_1922__2127-1.jpg (57.28 KB, 131 downloads)

[Always looking for TeNoSchumaTechnische Noodhulp Items...]