Thank you Joe, Gaspare, Ron, Mike and everyone else, you really helped me out! Comparing the photos with the examples posted by Joe I found that my medals are very siilar to his. They both have notches and one of the rays on the right is slightly longer. This makes me feel that I have originals.

Also under closer examination I found that the ring number is actually (15), which is:

15 Friedrich Orth - Wien How can I check if they made those?

Askold, can you get a close up of an area on either award? I am wondering if they may have been cleaned? (The bubbling/corrosion removed).

- I'll poste beter pics in the morning. I think different makers meant that the medals came out differently. I noticed that not all Ostvolkers are bubbly, while some have a lot of them.

P.S. Am almost confident that I have originals, just one more question - were all medals struck or were some casted too? It seems to me that my medals have a mold line running trouh them - is this OK to have? (or perhaps its not a molding line, but form the struck press. I'll try to get a close up pic and post tommorow morning).