German or American Richard?
A few Hitlerhead overprints that the Russians did not allow because they pictured Hitler and were saying "Wir sind frei!" but it wasnt clear if they were free off Adolf or free because of him. I have some occupied countries...General Government, Ukraine overprints and some Souvenir sheets for Hitler Birthday, other than that nothing special.

Oh...a couple of German Colonies set...like Kameroon, Deutsch Ost Afrika, Togo and of course Tsching Tao and the Marshall Inseln Set.
But they were issued before WWI and are not what you asked about...some East German, Berlin and post war stamps issued by the allies...other than that just a few Zeppelin letters. Have to go pull some of that stuff out...I stopped when the boys started to collect baseball cards...and that was in the early eighties...all seems long ago...glad you brought it up...FDR was always playing with his stamps and Winston looking over his shoulder saying...oh yea...that German Colony is ours now...and FDR admonishing him and saying...Winnie you got to let these people go after the war...and he would drink another bottle of brandy and say...I didnt become Prime Minister to dismantle the British Empire...smile...hope I didnt upset anybody or the rules with my History lesson here. Prosit...Roland, your SteinMeister.

PS...two letter postmarked Lorient, Sept. 1944.They were transported back to Germany by U-Boat...Remember Lorient never gave up until Germany capitulated.