Oh Ralph, your just too much, I doubt it gets any better and for your birthday as well.
Where to start, I have a couple questions,
1) Are the paintings for any specific hunt, some close up pictures please.
2) Can we see some close ups of the hirschf�ngers.

Lets see if we can identify these hirschf�ngers by maker, from top to bottom

With that guy in the etching near the riccasso and I think it has an acanthus leaf design on the lower fitting I would say WK&C, a beautiful Bavarian Gala hirschf�nger.
Then I believe it's another WK&C, what looks like a plain blade but I bet it's not, damascus??. Looks to have descending size acorns on the grip, the scabbard lug is classic WK&C as is the possible acanthus leaf lower scabbard fitting.
The next one down is tough but I think it's WKC possible with just the knights head logo, the long scabbard lug is a trait I see on some of these, the blue and gilt blade as in the top version is just unbelievable, just so rare and a treat for mine eyes.
The bottom piece has to be an Eickhorn with that lower scabbard mount, I can't see it being anything else.
So Ralph how did I do.?.

Please do post some more close up pictures of the hirschf�ngers and the paintings, we have such an opportunity to learn so much from this supreme find.

Cheers

Gary

P.S What happened to the 5th hirschf�nger???.