Hi Rob NL,

Well you are persistent - I do know of this sword, and as you and some others already know, my opinion of it is not totally flattering. However, despite Craig's exhortations that I stand up and say what I have to say, I will not be shanghaid into that until I am ready to speak - there is some other research that I am pursuing.

So for the current time can we concentrate on your sword with the reverse swastika? After all that is what this thread is all about. Several of us here are particularly interested in seeing how all the material you are buying is related to the Knights Cross Winner it is claimed to come from (we are even more curious as to who this gentleman really is). You see, Rob NL, the fact that your sword with the reversed emblem appears to be more important than the Knights Cross and its' associated recipient is a matter of some curiosity. I find it odd that the focus of attention is on the sword, and not upon the German hero who allegedly carried it. Hopefully you can produce an answer to these conundrums.

Roger foxart: Thank you for posting such an excellent set of images. We all benefit from your collaboration in sharing this with us. Thank you.

FJS