Gentlemen:
I am going to try too summarize where I think we are on this topic:
*The reversed swastika sword is part of a grouping being purchased from a WW II Vet who is still alive.
*The original owner was purportedly a KC winner and there are other objects in this assembly that belong to him.(see earlier picture).
*I think we are all in agreement that this example is NOT one of the Chinese copies currently available on Ebay.
*This sword with the reversed swastika is known in both a brass and alloy version leading one to believe they were made over a span of time. However; They are also thought to be rare.

Houston,who has been involved in this hobby virtually since it's inception states: "For many years I have heard of these swords but have never seen any." When I personally think of rare 3rd Reich items I think of Felderrnhalle daggers(around 50 originally made) and July 20 Wound badges(around 100 originally made?). Yet these items are regularly see at major shows and I counted 8 Felderrnhalle daggers for sale at the MAX a couple of years ago.
I'll ask you Houston. Considering the untold militaria shows you've attended over the years and the many many private collections you probably have seen aren't you incredulous that not one of these would ever have surfaced even if it is "rare"?
Going back to the sword in question. The original owner is purportedly a KC winner which is a very prestegeous award by anyones measure. Can anyone envision the recipient actually wearing this sword publicy?
I will remain a skeptic until some actual concrete evidence surfaces here.
Jim