ITS INTERESTING FOR ALL GDF MEMBERS (Im sure)

Yes Ive show the list (make by myself, based on McSARR list and Fisher's book)jn russian forum... for all members... but FREE, NOT FOR MONEY. and I stopped it when the administration of russian forum asked me about it.
McAlvanah, excuse me for it - I'M READY TO PAY ANY TAX for McAlvanah for my deed... this list showed 2 days on russian military forum.
I can show this list here, but I don't know about McAlvanah and forum administration opinion about it...

SOKOL - one of the famous FAKE DAGGERS PROTECTOR
... and seller of these items...
I mean some SS CHAINED DAGGERS and HAMMESFAHR SS daggers ("NEW TYPE" as he wants to call it) - he wants to, these knives will be recognized by society as STRANGE (but not more, not as FAKES)
- so many collectors tried to return the money for these daggers... last time, after some discussions on russian forums .
and (I think) TO SELL these daggers so difficult here...
but these daggers appeared 4-5 years ago only - THERE IS NO ONE SIMILAR DAGGER earlier than 2000 year - lets try to find it.
NO books, NO forums... nothing... and just NOW the collectors society can see this "unknown" types of regular maker's mark, eagle, grip, pommel nut, etc.
This time a most of these daggers are in Russia, Ukraine etc., but Im sure ITS JUST A BEGINING...