Jim, Fly me to Phoenix Saturday morning, I take the photos, buy you lunch, pound some beers and be back in time to take the "Wolf" out to dinner Saturday night !

The fittings don't appear to be Dachau ones. The runic button on a Dachau piece is thick as a brick, protrudes from the grip, and Ole Witty says that they are held in by some animal glue. What ever that is ? Big Grin Big Grin Gorilla spoooooge Big Grin Big Grin Dachau ferrules are not burnished as your's appears to be,so this is a clue as well. The hilt and grip look very nice on this degen. Check the flexibility of your blade. I've found that most of these "engraved" SS blades are what I would consider "flimsy". They are light weight and flex very easily. Everything seems to fit together good, but I too question this floral type of etched SS blade. I had a perfect Krebs solo blade that I sold before the first of the year that would have matched this piece nicely. PS, get rid of the Christmas tree orniment of a portapee and throw a real one on there. I've got a couple of those for ya. Big Grin JR