Ford,
Its good to have you back active on the forum, I missed your detailed analysis and attention to detail.
With regard to your fantastic early Holler what I find interesting is the evidence of the initial WKC tooling still present under the Holler hand enhancing. You can clearly see the remains of the lazy eye and the unique Holler tool mark to the rear of the head is positive confirmation that the eagle was adapted by the Holler factory.
When you say a unique pattern, I take it you mean that Holler purchased and enhanced early WKC crossguards with Holler characteristics in the transition period between the Holler 1st & 2nd in house guards?.
Would it not be possible due to the early fittings on your dagger and the heavy hand enhancing that it pre-dates both of Hollers early recognised patterns?. We know that many other makers utilised the 1st WKC on early first run daggers, Holler in my opinion, just went the extra mile with the extensive hand enhancing and the subtle appearance alterations.