Hi Andrew,
Thanks for posting this very nice photo of a big tschako collection

There are certainly some very nice shako's in this picture.
Especially love the Sachsen Tschako (2nd row from top, 2nd from left) and of course the generals (3rd row from top, 2nd from left)
Also never seen an actual Red plume before which was for bandsmen. What a sight it must have been, a whole band wearing these bright plumes.
The Officers Tschako with the cutout swas (as was often done postwar) is also very nice.

Top row, 2nd from left is IMO postwar (Hamburg?)It looks correct for the postwar period so I think nothing wrong with except that it is not pre-1945

There are however some Tschako's of which I have serious doubts.
The two black and white Tschako's with gold insignia I believe to be postwar hamburg Traffic police Tschako's with added insignia.
Also I would not know who would have worn the black and white officers tschako with golden scales (3rd row from the top, far right). There were no officers in the Verkehspolizei as far as I know.

Does anyone know the what state the tschako on the 2nd row, 3rd from left is? I've never seen this insignia on a Tschako before (allthough an eagle in similar configuration is correct for was used in prussia ca 1933-1934 period for flags etc) but the eagle as it is presented here looks to me like a Bergbau eagle.

So IMHO an extremely nice set of tschako's, with a few really exceptional ones but also some no-good items

thanks for posting