quote:
The dagger is assembled exactly the way that any collector with a elementary basic background,knows them to be.

And your point is? All 3rd Reich daggers are assembled,within type and this includes even most of the obvious fakes, exactly the same way.
Anyone with a basic understanding of elementary logic knows it's impossible to prove someone didn't make something. The only "proof" is the absence of an example by that maker. The burden of proof here is on those that maintain these are legitimate period pieces not the other way around.
The absence of any legitimate SA daggers by Alcoso doen't prove they never made any and it's possible a legitimate example will surface some day.
I'm sure as recently as 5 years ago everyone familiar with SS/Police swords including T Wittmann would have maintained that Klitterman And Moog never made any examples. That was until a very nice Police example surfaced on Ebay out-of-the woodwork. It now resides in a fellow forum members collection.
I have always tried to maintain and open mind in this hobby but some of the recent claims really stretch the bounds of credibility.
Also: And I keep coming back to this. I await an explaination from anyone in this hobby regarding the presence of bogus hallmarked chains on these purportedly period "Huhnlein" daggers.
Jim