Everyone,

After reading this thread I must say that i am very disturbed with the ridiculous remmarks that these pieces are post war made!!
For the record, the dagger which I have posted pictures of, resides in the "Bias Collection", as my father, David, is the true dagger collector with over 40 years of knowledge and expirence.
He too is very disturbed with the remmarks made, but does not wish to part take on any discussion forums.
Here are some of my thoughts about the matter at hand. No two signitures will ever be the same! They may have the same strokes and have the same characteristics, but will never be perfect! If my memory serves me correct, there are about thirteen of these pieces in existance, then why would anyone in their sane mind be willing to take the risk in messing up 13 original SA High Leader blades!!!
We also have another NSKK Huhnlein blade. This blade is heavily pitted and basically ruined. The pitting goes through the Huhnlein signiture, logo, and motto. The tang is stamped DAMASK with the number 79. Now, I don't about you, but with the amount of pitting that is on this blade, it would take an extremely long time to reproduce.
I have a very high powered microscope that can also take pictures, so I will take some deep shots of the signitures and post them. It may have to be after the MAX show, since I am running short of time. I will have both pieces at the MAX so if anyone would like to see them upclose. Regards, Grant Bias