1. From CG on page 5 ""Now, can someone post the photo of Offermann wearing the NSKK High Leader with silver chain, so "newer" viewers can see the photographic evidence first hand?""

2. From CG on page 5 ""In the mean time, we have the photo of Offermann wearing the NSKK with silver chain, and many documented "surfacings" of these daggers worldwide. Please explain, doubters. I think Ron Weinand, Tom Wittmann, Grant Bias, Tom Johnson, Gailen David, Ken Brethaur, Jason Burmeister, Brian Maederer, Houston Coates many advanced collectors, Brigadefuhrer Gruner, and Obergruppenfuhrer Offermann, our Danish connection, and the Mooney family, just dying to know the answer!

3. From CG on page 5: ""Folks: I once more ask someone to provide a close-up scan of Offermann WEARING the NSKK High Leader with silver chain, as pictured in Johnson's German Dagger of World War II: A photographic Reference, page 458. This seals the deal in my view. A photo that did not surface until many decades after the first NSKK High Leader is recorded as having been observed."""

1. The evidence is shown as above.

2. Where are all these other daggers just like the Offermann one?

3. Perhaps it does seal the deal - you've provided evidence which does not support your own case. In fact, far from it. (Just my opinion Houston..)

Regards

Russ