Hello Ron! OK, lets assume that in a best case scenario the writer simply reused what was published last year. (If I have a copy from last year I don�t know where it is.)

The bulletin on the Military Trader website is very well written. And I am going to make the assumption that the writer read it at least once or twice before it was published because his name was attached to it.

�In recent years, Mr. Stephens� militaria related statements are not without controversy, as recently he has been speaking out against the authenticity of several well known, accepted dagger types. These views are extremely unpopular with the collecting community. This is a great time to attend the seminar and express your personal observations and experiences, and give Mr. Stephens� a sound verbal challenge!�

To an outside observer, wouldn�t that look something like a challenge to try and intimidate him?

PS: Not to distract from the H�hnlein discussion. I think I saw somewhere that another topic might be on the agenda ie: the many varieties of knives that use the �DJ� knife as the basic �chassis� or building block (to create all those different themes with diamonds, stag grips, etches etc.). Is that on the list also? FP