Hello all!

In an effort to build our site by increasing traffic I've decided to make a change to the way it operates. As soon as we can finish the reprogramming and work out any bugs, we will launch the new system. Hopfully this will be finished in a couple of weeks.

With the new system a collector can join our site without paying a fee and he will be able to see ALL the ads and PURCHASE items if he wishes.

Now, it would not be fair to those who have been so kind as to support us by paying a fee, if someone could join for free and get all the benifits thay had paid for. Therefore paid (Premium) members will have use of some features of the site that the free members don't, such as posting ads. But, as I said, free members will be able to see the ads and contact the sellers. Hopefully many of them will become Premium members in time.

I'm sure many collectors will find this of interest and will visit us. Look at our site occasionally and I'll announce the launch of the new system in our "What's New" column soon. Please spread the word... Good collecting, Bob