UBB.threads
Posted By: John C. Jacobi JR Meda Railroad book - 07/27/2007 07:13 PM
Does anyone know this guy and/or where i can find his book on railroad eagles? thanks!
Posted By: anonymous 123 Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 07/27/2007 07:31 PM
JR is a regular poster here. You can get his email address out of his profile by doing a search.
Jim
Posted By: JR Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/02/2007 10:41 PM
John, I've sent you 2 emails in regard to this and can't seem to get a hold of you, Sir. JR Smile
Posted By: Von Ryan Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/03/2007 03:59 AM
It's a great study in railroad eagles. I just wish this "study" had been available say 15 years ago. Thank you JR.

I Love This Stuff
Von Ryan

Description: poster
Attached picture Bayonets-13_GDF_-sm.jpg
Posted By: Mikee Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/03/2007 05:16 AM
How much is the book? Would like to get one.
Thanks
Posted By: Dave L / dblmed Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/03/2007 07:44 AM
JR's RR Eagle Book is a Super Reference, with Photos of all known RR Eagles, and an outstanding historical write up about each. (I refer to it often - ? think it may be in a 2nd Edition.)

No one else has written on the subject - and this Book is the 'Gold' Standard. Thanks to JR for taking the time to dig into the details & bring this heretofore hidden information out to the Collecting Community. Dave ....dblmed
Posted By: Houston Coates Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/03/2007 12:51 PM
I agree. It's a great book. If you have an eagle or want one--you need this book. VERY limited in number compared to most other books.
Posted By: John C. Jacobi Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/04/2007 03:14 AM
Appreciate all the info guys. JR money sent by fleapal.
Posted By: gary r jarva Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/04/2007 01:16 PM
John,
I've tryed emailing you several times in the last few week and can't seem to through.Could you email me at [email protected] regarding a CIC 44.
Gary
Posted By: John C. Jacobi Re: JR Meda Railroad book - 08/04/2007 07:41 PM
gary sorry about that...not sure why my int provider does it. many others have had this problem. i might soon switch to a slower provider instead of cable..going dsl since it will be 40 bucks a month cheaper and hell i dont need that much speed.
© Your new forums