UBB.threads
Posted By: zet ask about little pray - 09/19/2013 09:15 PM
Dear friends my brother in law lived in US he worked as a truck driver .5 days ago he had a horrible accident in the road. I can only say that he is fighting for life and Im not asking for any other help nor a little pray for him no matter to which god but please thinks about him maybe it will help him a little.Sorry to brake forum rules but this case is in matter of life and death of other person not me and cant help him in other way. Just post pic of his truck we dont believe he is still alive.Thanks all Ted

Attached picture truck.jpg
Posted By: pvon Re: ask about little pray - 09/19/2013 10:39 PM
Zet

Hope he recovers! Its a a horrible pic shown!

Best to yours!

PVON
Posted By: Gaspare Re: ask about little pray - 09/19/2013 10:57 PM
Ted, my family and I will pray for him........
Posted By: Notaguru Re: ask about little pray - 09/19/2013 11:52 PM
Ted:
Where did this happen?
Brian
Posted By: reds12 Re: ask about little pray - 09/20/2013 12:01 AM
He will be in my prayers Ted! For him as well as the family..
Posted By: zet Re: ask about little pray - 09/20/2013 12:08 AM
It was happend in Misouri he is in a hospital in Japlin . I cant help him in other way than pray. He lives in California so it is a little complicated for his family.Guys really thanks for pray and thinking of him.I had brian stroke in 2012 and came back to life without reason doctors said cause save me only good thinking all of my friend and family.Really he needs it now just a good think I know what I say.once more thanks Ted
Posted By: fatguy Re: ask about little pray - 09/20/2013 03:12 AM

Our prayers go out for him....and you too !!!
Posted By: zet Re: ask about little pray - 09/20/2013 06:45 AM
Many many thanks for all it is not about me Im almost functionall.All what he needs today is a little good thinking and power for living from oher people i know what I say.Thanks for all once more.Ted
Posted By: JR Re: ask about little pray - 09/20/2013 05:19 PM
OH my goodness..................
Posted By: Skynyrd Re: ask about little pray - 09/20/2013 09:29 PM
Terrible news, in cases like this best to hope for the best but expect the worse.

Wrecks are bad, had an uncle about half a year ago killed on the road in Alabama. Traffic was stopped for a minor accident up ahead, he stopped and was last in the line of backed up vehicles. Along comes a wench talking on a cell phone and slammed into him full speed, he died instantly from a neck fracture, she survived with only cuts & bruises. My aunt, his wife, looked like she was going to die too but she pulled through, she is now confined to a wheelchair for the rest of her life.
All of this because someone was distracted, folks must realize that driving demands total concentration, nothing is more important than that. Humans cannot completely concentrate on more than 1 thing, anything that distracts takes away from crucial reaction time, which is measured in seconds on a freeway. The majority of accidents, by nature & definition, are preventable by simply being a responsible driver and using due caution.
Once again I hope the best for your relation, that is 1 bad wreck and is a miracle he survived at all.
Posted By: kyles bullets Re: ask about little pray - 09/21/2013 12:30 AM
I didn't even think a truck could be crushed like that! I agree with Doug, if people payed attention more, most accidents can be prevented. My thoughts go to your brother in law Ted....
Posted By: zet Re: ask about little pray - 09/21/2013 07:16 AM
First truck was on the road on the back without light or any light identification just after first accident,He didnt see it and hit just in the lying truc .Unfortunatelly his truck was fully loaded so the trailer crushed him at all.I have no more information just a mails from family.Once more thanks Ted
Posted By: Notaguru Re: ask about little pray - 09/28/2013 12:22 PM
Ted:
How is your brother in law doing? Good news I hope.
Brian
Posted By: zet Re: ask about little pray - 09/28/2013 02:25 PM
unfortunatelly not so good he is alive but half of the brain is very hard damaged.He is in coma.Do not have a lot of information cause we arranged consultation with my neurologist .My family sent MRI data by net, the forecast are not optimistic.Anyway he is living just only because of all pray.Thanks to all Ted
Posted By: Serge (aka Wagner) Re: ask about little pray - 09/28/2013 05:10 PM
Just saw this. Very sorry to hear this sad news Ted.
Posted By: Mikee Re: ask about little pray - 09/28/2013 06:21 PM
Oh my this is terrible! I pray he comes through this.
Posted By: Karlsruhe Re: ask about little pray - 10/04/2013 02:59 PM
Prayers on the way.God bless him and also you.Hugh.
Posted By: Billy G. Re: ask about little pray - 10/09/2013 10:53 AM
Ted,

Just saw this, I'm very sorry to hear about your brother's accident. Will pray for him & your family.
Posted By: RFI Re: ask about little pray - 10/09/2013 03:15 PM
He will be in our prayers too! Coming back from a Max I saw a guy driving a huge truck and texting at highway speeds! That is dangerous and very inconsiderate of other people on the road!
Best Wishes,
Bob
© Your new forums