UBB.threads
Posted By: CMT04 Another SS runes ring - 03/10/2017 08:41 PM
The dealer who has this one is a helmet guy but says he got it approved by some experts including the pawn stars guy. It's $1500.

Attached picture IMG_4192.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4191.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4190.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4189.JPG
Posted By: odal Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/10/2017 08:52 PM
Much more and larger pics are a "must have" in this case.
Backsite, bird view, hallmarking .....
Posted By: CMT04 Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/10/2017 09:34 PM
Here are a few more. If it's original is $1500 a fair price?

Attached picture IMG_4203.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4205.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4204.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4207.JPG
Attached picture IMG_4206.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/10/2017 10:39 PM
Fake 1000%......helmets of war, bull story, unfortunately he paid up and didn't know it was fake and he refuses to believe it..... But it is
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/10/2017 10:40 PM
He's had it one his site for almost a year now
Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti) Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/10/2017 11:41 PM
Fake man, sorry
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/11/2017 12:49 AM
hi guys
yes another ss ring fake it really must hurt to hear your ring is fake but then as you say he doesnt believe he got screwed. the important question to this non believer is he didnt ask the person who was selling this ss ring this most important question is this ring real period ww2 and do you guarentee my money back or i wont buy it then he says well the ring expert on pawn stars says it original hey non believer thats a red flag also if you ever seen these pawn star experts especially chumley who is so jerky and is a complete idiot he doesnt even know what day it is let alone his bosses they dont know didly poop about anything they buy or sell here is what they tell customers i have to have my expert check it out most of them are jerks out side of the museum curiator now thats a man who is an expert that really knows his collectbles plus the history of them and last sorry to say to this non believer you asked for it now you have it and all the experts on this forum is telling you the whole truty and nothing but the truth why dont you make all of us here happy for you and bring the ring back and make this thief eat it or i know what i would do with him he would have a bad day hope all agrees god bless andy militarynut
Posted By: Tanker Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/11/2017 01:41 AM
Pawn Stars guy, what a joke:) Maybe he ran it by the Self Authenticating guy!
Posted By: odal Re: Another SS runes ring - 03/11/2017 04:46 PM
All said wink
© Your new forums