UBB.threads
Posted By: lore vergessen Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/26/2017 08:55 PM
Saw this one on auction but did not bid since I have the right click function on my mouse! Wanted to share in case you missed it. Any comments??

Attached picture skull ring period 2.jpg
Attached picture skull ring period 1.jpg
Posted By: pzb14 Re: Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/26/2017 09:10 PM
Good known pattern, nice pic
I think Andy/militartnut has one for sale looks exactly like that, with the slight wear and all. I don't have this pattern either but hoping to find one with red stones in the eyes at some point, but first - another SS enamel! Yes a great picture- hard to come by good original ring inclusive portraits!
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/27/2017 12:35 AM
hi mike
yes i do have same patern skull ring this is the one that has snakes twisted around the sides of ring marked 800 silver content mark if you look closely at the skull then from the nose of the skull it tapers like a long drawn face great style skull ring a luftwaffe soldier with a skull ring and i think i know why some of these guys changed from luft to army and some went in to panzer divisions i have been selling atleast eight skull and ss canteen rings have a member intrested in my only luftwaffe paratrooper ring if i dont hear from him soon then its up for grabs i only have nine skull rings for sale then im out of skull ring bussiness thanks very much for asking god bless have a great day andy militarynut
Not an easy pattern to come by either, guys- get it before it's gone at SOS!
Posted By: odal Re: Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/27/2017 06:52 AM
Real nice pic and of course nice ring pattern.
Posted By: Gottlieb Re: Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/27/2017 01:44 PM
Ha, I guess this is it. One of my latest catches. Marked inside 800.

Attached picture a.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Nice ring piotr!
Posted By: Militarynut Re: Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/27/2017 03:35 PM
hi members
my ring exactly mine has a little less wear to the skull but still stuning skull ring with the snakes head showing on both sides i will point this out to two waiting members waiting for pictures of my ring box they are all up for grabs thanks guys have a great day andy militarynut
Posted By: odal Re: Period Photo on auction - Skull Ring - 01/28/2017 05:27 PM
"Skull and sperm" grin

I bet our friend G. has a mint one.
© Your new forums