UBB.threads
Posted By: Flugzeug Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/25/2006 01:36 PM
Does anyone know if the Solingen companies ever used artifical Stag on their hewers?
Posted By: wotan Re: Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/25/2006 06:35 PM
Hello "Flugzeug", welcom to the forum.
I have several RAD hewers, have owned quite a lot more and have seen a large number of them. I have never noticed one with artificial stag grips.
BUT NEVER SAY NEVER IN OUR HOBBY.
It should be prooved carfully. Also sometimes real stag grips looks somehow artificial. And what kind of "artificial" do mean? "Plastic" or wood or...???
Can you show us pics of the hewer in question? This would help a lot.
Posted By: Flugzeug Re: Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/26/2006 02:25 AM
Hello Wotan,
Thank you for responding to my question. I asked the question before looking carefully,the hewer I asked about is a great reproduction. Almost scary. I don't have it, but I have pictures from the person who sent it. I'll try and post them. The grips were plastic. And thanks for your welcome.
Posted By: Ju88 Re: Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/26/2006 09:48 AM
Hello Robert, welcome to GDC.

We spoke recently about an etched bayonet. I would be interested in seeing pics of a repro RAD hewer, as my interests have been shifting in that direction(RAD) as of late.

Takr care....tjp
Posted By: Flugzeug Re: Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/26/2006 11:13 AM
Tj,
I hope this works
Posted By: Flugzeug Re: Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/26/2006 11:16 AM
Tj,
Email at [email protected], and I'll forward the pictures to you. File size is too large to attach.
Posted By: 3-finger Louie Re: Question on RAD Hewer - Help - 04/26/2006 04:51 PM
Flugzeug, If you send me the pics, I will post them for you from my photo hosting server. Hope to be of help. [email protected] 3 Finger Louie
© Your new forums