UBB.threads
Posted By: slayer Dealer query ? - 12/22/2006 12:59 AM
Hi guys just a query on this dealer, some of the helmets look nicely priced, any thoughts on some of these helmets ? - SS or camos -

http://www.regimentals.co.uk/shop/shop.php
Posted By: RFI Re: Dealer query ? - 12/22/2006 07:22 PM
My Mom told me not to say anything if you can't say anything nice, so Frown would be my feelings.
Best Wishes,
Bob
Posted By: Glowlight Re: Dealer query ? - 12/22/2006 09:49 PM
If thats Bob's opinon then I wouldn't even look twice.
Posted By: Chris M Re: Dealer query ? - 12/22/2006 11:54 PM
That dealer has probably done more damage to our hobby with manufactured fake crap than any other single human being on the planet, living or dead.
Posted By: greg -1 Re: Dealer query ? - 12/24/2006 02:12 AM
if he can make money and people are dumb enough to buy it why not.
people on this forum have educated themselves on whats bad and whats good.if people don't check what thier buying then good luck to them Roll Eyes
Posted By: Chris M Re: Dealer query ? - 12/24/2006 04:23 PM
Ah. I see. So, you're saying, crime (forgery, fraud) is acceptable if you can get away with it, because the victims are stupid. This really pretty much sums up where the western world has gone off the tracks in the 21st century. Remember that philosophy when your flat is burglarized, or your car is stolen.
Posted By: Feldwebel Re: Dealer query ? - 12/25/2006 02:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chris M:
That dealer has probably done more damage to our hobby with manufactured fake crap than any other single human being on the planet, living or dead.

Oh how very true. Certainly a dealer to avoid.

Glenn
Posted By: Roland Scheck Re: Dealer query ? - 12/25/2006 02:55 PM
Well said Chris...could not agree more...Prosit...your SteinMeister
Posted By: greg -1 Re: Dealer query ? - 12/26/2006 12:16 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Chris M:
Ah. I see. So, you're saying, crime (forgery, fraud) is acceptable if you can get away with it, because the victims are stupid. This really pretty much sums up where the western world has gone off the tracks in the 21st century. Remember that philosophy when your flat is burglarized, or your car is stolen.

i always shut the door before the horse has bolted.
people in this world are too materiallistic,they don't give a s*** about the next person.i see people walk buy people who are being attacked so now its one for me and me for one.a sad kind of thinking but its come to it.you would't buy a car without driving would you.NO but there are people who do so really they get what they deserve
Posted By: Roland Scheck Re: Dealer query ? - 12/26/2006 01:24 AM
greg...you are not being attacked...there is also truth and good sense in what you are saying...in the end...when a dealer knowingly sells a manufactured or falsified item...he does become the predetor in the scenerio...just my opinion...not an attack on yourself...Roland
Posted By: greg -1 Re: Dealer query ? - 12/26/2006 10:32 AM
hi roland no worries.
if a dealer sells a piece as authentic but its a copy then hang him from the rafters along side ken n.but on the other hand people should research what they are buying its common sense Wink
Posted By: slayer Re: Dealer query ? - 12/28/2006 02:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up.
© Your new forums