UBB.threads
Posted By: Rob Sutton Krebs Army - 09/11/2014 11:10 PM
Are Krebs Army daggers rare as they don't seem to come up on a search ? thanks Rob
Posted By: WW2-Collector Re: Krebs Army - 09/11/2014 11:53 PM
Rob Which One Carl Julius or the Lobster Pet.Dan.Krebs ? I would say both are scarce but not rare The lobster is more desirable for me personally - Carl Julius you see with nickle plated blades
both great makers for army daggers.
Posted By: Rob Sutton Re: Krebs Army - 09/12/2014 12:08 AM
Hi WW2 Collector its no secret but its the one on ebay with the Carl Julius makers mark , I was going to offer her $350 smile lol Rob
Posted By: Kevin (heers68) Re: Krebs Army - 09/12/2014 01:37 AM
Good luck! I would love to find an early fitted example by either Krebs!! Kevin.
Posted By: WW2-Collector Re: Krebs Army - 09/12/2014 02:55 AM
Originally Posted By: Rob Sutton
Hi WW2 Collector its no secret but its the one on ebay with the Carl Julius makers mark , I was going to offer her $350 smile lol Rob

I saw the army on eBay after I posted grin
Posted By: Rob Sutton Re: Krebs Army - 09/12/2014 03:20 AM
Well something else has appeared for me so you can make her an offer . I think she had made the classic mistake of buying a nazi item and having nowhere to sell it , and of course ebay does not like Nazi stuff and I suspect she might be desperate to offload it . So good luck . Rob
Posted By: WW2-Collector Re: Krebs Army - 09/12/2014 11:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Rob Sutton
Well something else has appeared for me so you can make her an offer . I think she had made the classic mistake of buying a nazi item and having nowhere to sell it , and of course ebay does not like Nazi stuff and I suspect she might be desperate to offload it . So good luck . Rob

Rob no worries I am not interested it doesn�t have a slant grip shocked
© Your new forums