UBB.threads
Posted By: militarymania SS Arnband RZM tag,,,,good or bad?? - 08/12/2012 12:34 PM
I personally dont like this tag,,looks too new and slightly off of what I would expect to see...any other comments or opinions??...Thanks,,,Robert

Attached picture auction ss armband tag 1.jpg
Posted By: Winkelman Re: SS Arnband RZM tag,,,,good or bad?? - 08/12/2012 10:04 PM
Not even slightly off I'm afraid , but bad as bad can be .
Here's a random picture of an original - note for instance the round shape of the D - corners .
But before anything else : always a 6 digit serial number . No more , no less .
The serial numbers are a running series stamped in a particular font by the RZM ( please compare ) , the mfg. number was stamped / written seperately to suit the company that recieved the paper tags . Unlike the item shown , where the faker did not bother to use a different machine , only colour .
Hope this helps ..

Attached picture Screenshot - 12-8-2012 , 22_54_19.jpg
Posted By: militarymania Re: SS Arnband RZM tag,,,,good or bad?? - 08/13/2012 12:38 AM
great info,,,many thanks for the help...Robert
Posted By: Mr. Jerry Re: SS Arnband RZM tag,,,,good or bad?? - 08/15/2012 01:21 PM
Agree 100% Winkelman nailed it. also the sewing on the armband is kind of sloppy. These were usually pretty nice.
Posted By: Dean Perdue Re: SS Arnband RZM tag,,,,good or bad?? - 08/17/2012 06:41 PM
Hey Winkelman -
Thanks for an informative post instead of just saying fake.
Posted By: kyles bullets Re: SS Arnband RZM tag,,,,good or bad?? - 06/30/2013 11:59 PM
Pretty ugly!
© Your new forums